Warrior Yoga Legging (Black)
|Size Large is sold out. Try our Tough Cut Tight (below) for more sizes!|
The Warrior Yoga Legging (Black)
All Fits (Athletic to Curvy) – designed for all goddess shapes
Sometimes you want to be daring AND darling. This designer yoga legging is the best of both worlds. The Warrior Yoga Legging features a capri length that provides full coverage down the leg and a wink of skin on the sides. Made with our premium heavyweight fabric that contours in all the right places and wicks away moisture, this style is a workout wardrobe essential.
- Super sexy key-hole openings at the side of the leg
- Hidden pocket in the waistband for your keys, chapstick, or other tiny treasures
- Designer yoga capri length
- Low-rise waistband with body-contouring details for a flat, smooth fit
- Fitted through the thigh and leg
- Comfortable compression throughout
- Anti-chafe flat-lock seaming
- Moisture wicking fabric with 4-way stretch
- Made in U.S.A. of imported fabric
- 21” inseam
Fabric and Care:
- Supplex/Spandex (heavyweight for compression) *SUPPLEX® combines the traditional appeal of cotton with the performance benefits of modern fiber technology. Supplex fabrics are breathable, hold their shape, and dry faster than cotton. Supplex manages moisture and keeps its vibrant color wash after wash.
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Tumble dry low or hang dry for best results
- Do not use bleach or softeners
Find Similar Products by Category
Showing reviews 1-10 of 28 | Next
Props for these Crops
Posted by Emily Fleming on 16th May 2015
I have the Warrior Yoga Leggings in both black and pink, and they are incredibly comfortable and supportive! These pants transition well from the studio to the street, and they are also especially great for traveling. They're form fitting, but not too tight that they leave lines, so you truly can wear them all day!
Good quality, too low cut for me
Posted by Unknown on 20th Apr 2015
The capris are beautiful, but very uncomfortable to wear because of the low cut. I felt like they were sliding off even though they fit tight. I'm 5'7", 124 lbs. and 56 years old. I ordered a size small which is the size I usually wear. I just can't get used to the very low rise.
Love the way you feel in these!
Posted by lindsay rentz on 18th Feb 2015
This is the third pair of kiragrace pants I have purchased, and love them all. The fit is true to size, and the shape makes you feel inspired and motivated. It's fun to wear something different to class other than the same 'ole....
Sexy and functional
Posted by Unknown on 17th Feb 2015
I love my leggings! They are so sexy and functional. I ordered a small. 5'7" 130 lbs.
Posted by Unknown on 16th Dec 2014
Comfortable, stays in place, and is extremely stylish!
best! best! best!!
Posted by jill cloud on 6th Oct 2014
my new favorite work out clothes!!!
Posted by Pamela on 25th Aug 2014
I love these! After two+ years with the same yoga pants, I finally gave in and bought a second pair!! It was well worth the wait. Sizing was perfect and very flattering.
My First KiraGrace ! Must have more :)))
Posted by Mimette from Guam on 10th Jul 2014
I was so excited to get my first pair of warrior Yoga legging, when I tried them on they were super comfy and fit great.
There crops are AMAZING!. They stay put when jumping around.
sizing seems small
Posted by Unknown on 14th May 2014
I bought a large bottom. Very snug, I usually buy large, but would need a XL in this. Wish they carried XL
better than lulu?
Posted by anonymous on 11th Mar 2014
I bought these hoping they would be better than Lululemon's see-through crops. I appreciate that they're made in America, but if you're in a deep forward bend or in Eka pada sirsana, my neighbor could see my undies.... For reference, I bought a size Small in Black. I'm 5'9" and 135 lbs and wear a size 6…maybe I should have sized up?
Showing reviews 1-10 of 28 | Next