Travel Into Bliss
By: Jennifer Tipton
Jennifer has been leading international retreats for the past 8 years. Join her for a barefoot luxury adventure experience in Costa Rica March 9-13, email@example.com
One of my great passions is travel.
Traveling has always been something that gives me joy. From the moment I imagine the destination until I step foot on that plane, I’m filled with excitement and curiosity.
I spent my college years traveling as much as possible on a low budget. I studied in Mexico twice (so I could travel more). There was nothing like being immersed in another culture and feeling surrounded by everything new and different. It sure did beat hanging out in the classroom.
For the last few years, we have been hyper-focused on what we cannot do. Let’s focus on what we can do. We can plan vacations now. We can fly on planes while taking some precautions.
The pandemic took that away from us. Our retreats were on hold, and we had no idea when things would open up again. The future was so uncertain. In 2020 our retreat was canceled, and we had to accept it as a sign of the times.
Two years later, we could finally pick up where we left off. After a few years of uncertainty, I could finally take my love for yoga back on the road. This time we traveled to Banff, Canada. This retreat was like a breath of fresh air. After the stress of the last few years, getting away felt more familiar than different. Things felt more comfortable somehow.
We can travel again. Here are a few ways to find your inner bliss while on your next adventure...
1. Get out of your typical routine. Instead of moving through the motions, let yourself enjoy navigating a new city and language.
2. Don't obsess over trivial things. Instead, allow yourself to experience something unique every day. You might not be in that place on the map ever again.
3. Be present. Appreciate each moment as long as possible. If we allow ourselves the pleasure, we can savor every second.
4. Set aside some time for your practice knowing that it can be informal or planned out. Be spontaneous. Did you stumble upon a serene space next to a lake? Perhaps the early morning fog is calling to you. Roll out your mat.
5. The next time you go on vacation, take some time for yoga and allow yourself to dive deep into your practice. Breathe. Ground yourself with your practice knowing fully that’s precisely where you are supposed to be.
The next time you go on vacation, take some time for yoga and allow yourself to dive deep into your practice. Breathe. Ground yourself with your practice knowing full well that’s exactly where you are supposed to be.
Traveling in Comfort: Fall Edition
Traveling can be the most rewarding experience and feeling confident and comfortable only adds to that pleasure. If your turnaround is from plane to dinner the KG off the shoulder top paired with the Foldover Palazzo Pant is the perfect outfit for travel. The perfect pant for travel is our best-selling Traveler Pant. Designed with pockets and luxe soft fabric it leaves you looking put together in a pinch! This pant is a DREAM when it comes to a long restless travel day.