FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE DETAILS:
- The "Free Item" offer is valued at the retail price.
- Gift offer value is subject to adjustment: if purchased items are returned, cancelled or exchanged, the offer's value will be deducted from your refund.
- Gifts are final sale and non-refundable. Cannot be redeemed for cash, exchanged or returned.
- Additional taxes and duties may apply to orders shipping outside the US.
- Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.
- This offer is not combinable with any other promotion, offer, or previous purchase.
SUPPORTMYSTUDIO PROMOTION (March 17-April 13, 2020):
*The fine print: This offer is for U.S. based local and independently owned yoga/fitness studios, and US certified yoga/fitness instructors. At the end of the 7 day period, we will run a report on all sales and profit generated from the SUPPORTMYSTUDIO promo code. From that total, KiraGrace will send your studio or instructor proceeds by April 30, 2020. For any amount greater than $600, the recipient will be required to fill out a w-9 form so that we can issue a 1099 form at the end of the year to stay tax compliant. In these instances, we will not send payment until the w-9 form is received. You are encouraged to promote our promo code to all studio members, teachers, and their families, but KiraGrace reserves the right to reduce or restrict payment in the event that your promotion of this code falls outside of this guidance (posting your promo code on a discount website/forum, etc.) KiraGrace reserves the right to end the promotion early due to low inventory, or other unexpected business conditions. Regular price purchases made with the code may be returned within 14 days of the delivery date for exchange only, no refunds or store credit. Sale items are FINAL SALE. Offer expires: April 13, 2020 and is not combinable with other offers & promotions.
PROMOTIONAL GIFT CARD DETAILS
When can I use:
Use code DECGC at checkout before 12/19/19 at 11:59 PM PST.
Promotional Gift Card Offer:
- The value of your select regular-price order must total $200, $500, $1,000, or $2,000 respectively for each qualifying level before tax. Sale and reduced-price merchandise does not qualify.
- Your promotional gift card and redemption instructions will be sent within 8 weeks of the promotion expiration date via the email address used when placing the order. The promotional gift card expires within 90 days of the issue date indicated on the award email, and cannot be combined with other promotions.
- By participating in this promotional gift card event, you agree to have your award emailed to you via the email address provided when placing this order.
- Not valid on prior purchases, sale, yoga outfits, bundles, gift certificates, Little Black Box or My First Little Black Box.
- Canceled orders do not qualify.
- One promotional gift card per customer. Amounts spent above the qualified level will not apply.
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers.
- For further assistance, please call 848.412.5334.
What happens if I return merchandise:
Applicable returns will be subtracted from the qualified submitted sales, and any gift card earned may be forfeited or the value reduced. Store returns or exchanges may cause the award to be delayed or forfeited.
THE KIRAGRACE "WIN YOUR WISH LIST" SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
- SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The KiraGrace Win Your Wish List Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 a.m. United States Pacific Time (“PT”) on the first of each month and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on the last day of each month (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (whichever is older) as of date of entry (“Entrant”). Employees and Ambassadors of KiraGrace, Inc. (“Sponsor”), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies and immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win the prize. Void outside the 50 U.S. & D.C. and where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: There is one way to enter the Sweepstakes, as stated: Via the Website: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.kiragrace.com/(“Website”) and follow the instructions to complete and submit the registration form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Entries via the Website will collectively be referred to as “Entries”. Limit of one (1) Entry per person/email address throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received in excess of the limitation will be void. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. All Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT on the end date of the Entry Period to be entered into the applicable Entry Period’s drawing. Automated Entries are prohibited and use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification if detected. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. If participating via mobile device, standard phone data rates and usage charges imposed by your phone service provider may apply. All Entries shall be the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, Entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with the Entry. Authorized Account Holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
- PRIZE AND ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"): Grand Prize (1): $300 towards winner’s wish list, awarded as a KiraGrace gift certificate coupon with a total value of USD $300. The ARV of the Grand Prize is USD$300. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, country/state and local taxes/VAT, including applicable duty, associated with prize acceptance. Actual/appraised value of any items purchased at KiraGrace may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prizes shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. Prizes are not transferable or assignable. Prizes may only be shipped to 50 United States and D.C.. No substitution or transfer of any prize is permitted, except that Sponsor may substitute prize component of equal value for any reason. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor.
- RANDOM DRAWING: : The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about the third day of the following month from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Drawings will be conducted by the Administrator at their offices in San Diego, CA, USA. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION/VERIFICATION: The potential winners will be notified at the e-mail address provided during Entry submission and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability Release or Declaration of Compliance, depending on potential winner’s country of residence. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner selected. Prize notification returned as non-deliverable or if potential winner is not eligible will result in disqualification and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected and notified as indicated above.
- GENERAL RULES: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use winner's name, picture/portrait, likeness, and/or hometown, and entry for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees that Sponsor and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, including the Administrator, and their directors, employees, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, and property damages sustained, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize-related activity. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes materials or the offering or announcement of the prize. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any part) and award the Grand Prize from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry information or late, mistranscribed, delayed or incomplete Entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the Entry process or this Sweepstakes; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- DISPUTES: Entrants/winners agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively by the United States Federal Court for San Diego, California or the appropriate State Court located in California in the U.S.; Entrants/winner submit to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts exclusively in the United States Court for San Diego, California in the U.S. or the appropriate State Court located in California for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrants/winners be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrants/winners hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants/winners or the Sponsor and its agencies in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of California in the U.S., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the state of California, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of California in the U.S.
- WINNER: To receive a Winners List by email, send an email to: email@example.com with KiraGrace Sweepstakes Winner as the subject line. Requests must be received by the last day of that month. Winners List will be sent after prizes have all been awarded.
- SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of this Sweepstakes is KiraGrace, Inc. 2701 Midway Drive, Box #370310, San Diego, CA, 92110-9996, United States.