If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact us by sending an email to customerservice@KiraGrace.com.
SCOPE OF POLICY
This policy applies to KiraGrace’s treatment of Personal Information that KiraGrace collects on or through the KiraGrace website and customer service.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- Registering or filling in forms on the Web Site. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about KiraGrace’s products and services or sign up to receive KiraGrace’s e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Completing an application for a contest or community program.
- Purchasing any product or service from KiraGrace, whether at a Store or through the GEC or the Sites.
- Providing design, product feedback or making other submissions to KiraGrace.
- Requesting information or assistance from KiraGrace. KiraGrace may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding KiraGrace’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
- Using other features of the Web Site or Services that may be offered from time to time, and may require such information in order to utilize the feature.
In operating our store, it is essential for us to capture some information about your device, such as your IP address and information related to your visit when you browse our store. For example, this might include time-stamp, the last page or product you visited, the indication that you logged in. We do that in order to:
remember who you are after you log in so that you do not need to authenticate at each click;
monitor if our website is running with the high performance we are dedicated to providing;
let you browse between products without having to start back from the home page at each click;
remember if you put something in your shopping cart before you decide to checkout; and
control that your data is processed securely.
ORDER INFORMATION YOU EXPRESSLY PROVIDE
If you buy something from our store, we will need more specific information about you. To fully process your order and ship the merchandise you selected, we need your personal data such as your first and last name, your email address and your shipping and billing address. We also use your contact and order information to send you communication related to the processing of your order. We will ask you to provide this information in our “checkout page” before letting you finalize your purchase with the payment.
If you have started to buy one of our products, but have not completed the purchase, you may have provided partial information, such as your email. In that case, we might send you an email to remind you about your interest. If you are not comfortable in receiving further emails of this kind, we will give you a simple opportunity to opt-out. Your privacy means a lot to us and we will stop sending you these communications right away.
If you have completed a purchase, we will send you an email through to ask you to review the product you bought. We use a third party called Stamped.Io to send you an email and collect your review. We want to be sure that whether you love your purchase or have a complaint, you can share your opinion with other customers.
We also use some specific information related to your visit, such as the timestamp of your visit, the page or the product you viewed, where you are coming from (if you came to our store because you clicked on an advertisement or you just opened our direct link). This is very similar to the essential information listed above, but we use it to provide you with a personalized experience. The information on your visit provides us with insights on your interests and allows us to send you relevant communications. We capture this information through cookies, called a "beacon," that we allow you to block (see section below).
We also collect personal information through our email newsletter, Mailchimp, in order to send you customized, personal emails.
KiraGrace does not target its services or the Web Site to children under 18. KiraGrace does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any such information to us. If you are the parent or guardian of a person under the age of 18 who has provided such information to us, please inform us (through the KiraGrace website as listed above) and we will remove such information from our database as described further below.
In addition, no person (of any age) is required to provide us with the Personal Information we request. If you do not wish to provide such information, you are free not to do so. Your provision of requested information to us through KiraGrace’s website or other means is presumed by us to be voluntary and with your consent to the uses described herein. If after submitting Personal Information to us, you wish to "opt-out," please contact us as noted above and we will remove your information from our database as set forth below in the section titled "Managing Your Information." Please know that such a decision will not stop advertising or content that is generated prior to the time when we can accomplish the removal of your information.
KiraGrace uses the information you provide to us to customize advertising and content that we present to you, to contact you concerning specials, abandoned shopping carts and new products and to enhance our product offerings. KiraGrace will not sell or rent your Personal Information to any third party except when:
- KiraGrace must share the information in order to provide a product or service that you have requested, in which case we will demand that any third party we use to fulfill your order agree that it does not have the right to use the Personal Information other than to fulfill your request; or
- KiraGrace is required to respond to subpoena, court orders or other legal process requiring such disclosure.
KiraGrace uses tracking pixels to provide KiraGrace with insights about the effectiveness of KiraGrace ads and the use of the KiraGrace Web Site. This information is shared with Facebook (FB) in accordance with FB’s Data Use Policy (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy. Data will not be shared with other advertisers or with third parties.
MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
You are entitled to request access to and correction of all your personal data collected by us via KiraGrace Web Site, as well as to require us to delete your data if you no longer want us to process it. You can make such a request or a related inquiry by sending an email to customerservice@KiraGrace.com.
If you are one of our customers who is in the EU, and we are specifically selling our products to the Member State where you are located, you have specific rights that we are honored to enforce without undue delay: Access, Correct, Erasure, Port, Object. If you cannot exercise your choice on your account page or if you do not have an account with us, please reach out to us, at email@example.com. We will be more than happy to help.
We use an external provider to run our store, BigCommerce. BigCommerce is based in the US and is a participant in the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and committed to providing best-in-class service and data protection. You can check its participation in the Privacy Shield here on the official site of The International Trade Administration (ITA), U.S. Department of Commerce.
Through BigCommerce, we also use other, highly specialized external providers to provide the most competitive services. For example:
IFS360, JustUno, LuckyOrange, BrainTree, ApplePay, Paypal, Olark and HelpFlow.
- Payment: Our store is PCI-DSS compliant (a very strict industry standard with requirements for the security of credit card information), but we want to use Braintree Payments, an accredited company, to process your credit card information.
- Shipping: We integrate with the shipping company IFS to fulfill your orders. Partnering with highly specialized external companies allows us to focus on what we do best: selling great products.
KiraGrace employs reasonable measures to maintain all Personal Information provided by you on computer servers in a controlled and secured environment in an effort to hinder unauthorized access, loss, alteration, use or disclosure of such information. Unfortunately, the nature of the Internet is such that information may be transmitted over networks without appropriate security measures and may be accessed, deleted, altered, used or disclosed by unauthorized persons.
To protect KiraGrace’s customers from fraudulent transactions on KiraGrace’s e-commerce websites, all orders are subject to review and verification. As part of the verification process, an order may be temporarily placed on hold in order to verify credit card billing information, which may include contacting the credit card holder.
KiraGrace, its suppliers, licensors, or the original creators of all materials on KiraGrace’s website own all copyrightable subject matter on KiraGrace’s website and all trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of KiraGrace and/or such other parties. No license to or right in any such copyrights, trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of KiraGrace and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you. In addition, direct linking, deep linking, framing, page-jacking, metatagging, and using a robot, spider, or automated device of any kind to monitor or copy KiraGrace’s website is strictly prohibited.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, KiraGrace hereby authorizes you only to copy the content herein solely for your personal and private use in learning about, evaluating, or acquiring Kellwood products. Except where expressly noted, no other permission is granted to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify the content contained on this website. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Any other use of materials on this website, including reproduction for purposes other than those expressly permitted herein, modification, distribution, or republication, without prior written permission of KiraGrace is strictly prohibited. Any copy made by you as permitted herein must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other website or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We keep your data for as long as you have an account with us. We also keep some data for security investigation. Most importantly, we have specific obligations for fraud detection and tax reasons. Therefore, we might need to retain certain data even if you ask to delete it.
OTHER USES OF PERSONAL DATA
We use JustUno for welcome message promotions when you visit our website. This allows us to give you a special treat for your first time shopping with us and collect your email address if you would like to continue hearing from us. You can always unsubscribe at anytime.
DO WE HAVE ANY LEGAL OBLIGATIONS WHEN HANDLING YOUR DATA?
Many. We might need to share your personal information to comply with applicable legal obligations (for example, we might need to keep records for tax reasons or fraud detection).
INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS: YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Additional Disclosures Related to Collection, Use and Disclosure of personal data
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to disclose the following information with respect to our collection, use and disclosure of personal data.
- Categories of Personal Data Collected: In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal data: identifiers, characteristics of protected classifications under California or U.S. law, commercial information, internet and electronic network activity, geolocation data, audio and visual information, inferences drawn about your preferences, and other categories of personal data that relates to or is reasonably capable of being associated with you. For examples of the precise data points we collect, please see the “INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE” section above.
- Business or Commercial Purpose for Collecting and Using Data: We collect personal data for the business purposes described in the “PERSONALIZATION” section above.
- Categories of Sources of Personal Data: We collect personal data from you and the sources described in the “INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE” section above.
- Categories of Personal Data Disclosed: In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal data for business or commercial purposes: identifiers, internet and electronic network activity information, commercial information, audio and visual information, geolocation data, demographic information, inferred information, and other information that we have derived or inferred about you or that relates to or is reasonably capable of being associated with you.
- Categories of Third Parties With Whom We Share Personal Data: We may share your personal data with the third parties as described in the “MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION” section above.
- Sale of Personal Data: KiraGrace does not sell your personal data.
YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS
California consumers have the right to request access to their personal data, additional details about our information practices and deletion of their personal data (subject to certain exceptions). California consumers also have the right to opt out of sales of personal data, if applicable. We describe how California consumers can exercise their rights under the CCPA below. Please note that you may designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf by providing written materials demonstrating that you have granted the authorized agent power of attorney. Please note that if an authorized agent submits a request on your behalf, we may need to contact you to verify your identity and protect the security of your personal data. We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA.
Right to Know: You may request access to the specific pieces of personal data we have collected about you in the last 12 months. You may also request additional details about our information practices, including the categories of personal data we have collected about you, the sources of such collection, the categories of personal data we share for a business or commercial purpose, and the categories of third parties with whom we share your personal data. You may make these requests by calling 1-858-412-5334 or visiting THIS PAGE. After submitting your request, please monitor your email for a verification email. We are required by law to verify your identity prior to granting access to your data in order to protect your privacy and security.
Deletion: You may request that we delete the personal data we have collected about you. Please note that we may retain certain information as required or permitted by applicable law. You may make these requests by calling 1-858-412-5334 or visiting THIS PAGE. After submitting your request, please monitor your email for a verification email. We are required by law to verify your identity prior to deleting your data in order to protect your privacy and security. If you request to delete your personal data, certain of our products and services may no longer be available to you.